10 Things to Smile About: September
2. Great friends who step in with play dates for Ryder, food for me and other help when I am sick
3. Playing games with the family
4. Not only surviving volunteering in my kids class but surviving a 1st grade field trip!
5. A successful trip to Knotts (the aftermath)- I just had to share the following picture as it drives Janette crazy- she worries for my kids necks :)
6. Big Huge Pictures of my kids!
7. Cooler weather and fall (well as fallish as SoCal gets)
8. Ryder did great the first night in his big boy bed! (Though it makes me kind of sad that my baby is growing up)
9. New iOS for my iPhone- and the new iPhone (getting delivered tomorrow!!)
10. Beautiful sunsets (taken with my phone)
Something that might make someone else smile
a Rafflecopter giveaway
--- congrats Amber! You are the winner of an e-book of A Nothing Named Silas!
What made you smile this month? Linky will be open for two weeks, so please join in!
Since it is Tuesday I am linking up with some other great Tuesday meme's. IA and Shawn's Talk to Us Tuesday and Stacy Uncorked's Random Tuesday