Ten Things to Smile About: October
1. Kids all ready for Halloween
Alex wanted to be a ninja so she could be sneaky, Lucas' costume consisted of a mask and a sheet from the thrift store we cut a head hole and arm holes in, so easy!
2. Meeting some awesome ladies at the SoCal Social
3. Fun visit with my in-laws
4. A weekend of inspiration and a reminder of what matters most
5. Beautiful flowers, changing seasons (sort of) and rainy days
Yes, I like rainy days since they are so rare in SoCal
6. Getting to see my college roommate and her family
7. Lunch dates with my little man and this picture especially
8. Pumpkin carving!
9. October Birthdays!
|Got clothes, money, chocolate, a purse and wallet, and the chair I am sitting on for my bedroom|
10. Going to the pumpkin patch with friends