Yet, surprisingly at school she actually seems a little more calm and quiet and is a great student. She especially loves double facts in math.
She loves playing soccer and is about to start basketball; she also loves dressing up like a princess and has learned the skill of batting her eyelashes (no idea where she picked that up).
She definitely can be stubborn and definitely shows a flare for drama. She is a leader, a great sister, and loves to cook.
|Alex with her cousin, those two have so much fun together|
I was looking through old blog posts and remembered that I had asked her a bunch of questions on her birthday. Even though she had just gone to bed, I hurried up to her room before she was asleep and asked her the questions again.
Her answers this year are written first, with last years answers second and blue.
1. What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink (red violet)
2. What is your favorite toy? dolls (my American Doll (a recent present from Grandma & Grandpa))
3. What is your favorite fruit? peaches (pears)
4. What is your favorite tv show? "What's a TV show? Like My Little Pony? That is my favorite. ""What's a TV show" -after I helped her know difference between movie and TV show "strawberry Shortcake" I totally laughed when she asked the exact same question!!
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Sandwiches (hot dogs)
6. What is your favorite outfit? "my pink and white striped skirt, I really like that one" "a flower one. I have one it's so beautiful"
7. What is your favorite game? hide and seek (Sorry)
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit by the Foot (chips)
9. What is your favorite animal? bird (cat) --kind of ironic since one sometimes eats the other
10. What is your favorite song? "I am a Child of God" "Scripture Power" (It is an LDS Primary song)
11. What is your favorite book? "My Little Pony Pony Party" ("I love Trees")
12. Who is your best friend? Lauren ((Kilya (friend from school))
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing (swing)
15. What is your favorite drink? Rootbeer (Strawberry lemonade)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving ("Is my birthday a holiday?" "Easter") I guess this year since her birthday is on Thanksgiving it is her favorite
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Pink blankie, I think this will always be my answer" pink blankie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pop Tarts (English muffins)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? "I will just name what we had (we had her home bday dinner a day early) tortellini, garlic bread, fruit cocktail, peas, and water" tortellini
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher (doctor)
I loved seeing what things changed and what things stayed the same. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and for my Alex, a happy birthday.