So here is my first installment of Friday Five
1. Went to BYU's basketball game-we lost- though there were more BYU fans than the home team's fans, so that was fun at least
2. Reinstated Eric and my New Years Eve Tradition of watching Pride and Prejudice -- the awesome five hour version! (Yes I am very lucky to have a husband who will do such things with me)
3. My heart broke a little when we took down all our Christmas stuff New Years Day.. hate taking it down. Am I the only one who hates taking it down? Everything looks so plain and bare!
4. I got all ambitious and have this whole plan for cleaning/decluttering that I will be doing for the year but so far have done it half-heartedly. I am totally blaming it on the fact that my kids are still on Christmas break.
5. Discovered why it is best to wash new blankets by themselves for the first time.... let's just say horrific gray fuzz everywhere. Have had to rewash everything a few times trying to get it all off.
Now 5 pictures from the week:
New Years Eve Dinner- Ryder LOVED the crab leg
|Basketball practice for Alex- first game this weekend!|
|Trying out the slack line we got for Christmas- totally stole Eric's Instagram collage|
|Playing beauty parlor|
|Finished editing one newborn photo shoot, one more to go and I am all caught up|
What 5 things happened for you this week?