10 Things to Smile About February
1. Watching the Olympics on and off and seeing America win the gold!
2. Celebrating Valentine's day with the family
3. Rain! We so need it in SoCal and had it for one day and it is supposed to rain again this week!
4. Finally doing Time For Tots days again.. well one, but I have another all planed!
5. Happy mail from one of the nicest authors ever, Megan Thomason! Signed copies of each of her books, Daynight and Arbitrate- go read them!
6. That soccer practices are only three days a week instead of 4 and that so far both Lucas and Alex really like their coaches and teams, and that there is a nice playground close by so I can sit back and relax while the other two (who aren't at practice) play.
7. A new place for backpacks! It is actually a TV stand, but it has 4 big spaces perfect for the three kids backpacks and one more for lunch boxes.
8. This picture, my sweet baby is getting big!
9. Alex having a great end to her basketball season. Her last game she scored three points, stole a couple of balls and several assists! It was so awesome to watch how much she improved over the season
10. Sitting on my bed and just admiring my bedroom with it's new makeover! All will be revealed tomorrow!
What made you smile this month? Remember you have two weeks to join in!