1. This week was Alex's last basketball practice and the beginning of soccer practice; on Wednesday she had both. We didn't get much of a break. We will be at the soccer field three days a week for practice between Lucas and Alex, thankfully so far both of their coaches seem awesome. Though I need to figure out dinner better with our new schedule, hit the drive through too many times this week.
2. This weekend I am putting together all of the final touches for my bedroom!! It will be reveled next week! So excited!
3. I love how typos on the phone can become pretty funny in the end, this conversation between Eric and me got me laughing
4. I recently wrote about taking my kids to the dentist, writing about the dentist again as I went myself yesterday. So far I have loved my new dentist.. but now I just don't know. I have no pain, nothing bothering me, but supposedly have a cavity forming under an old filling, so he wants to crown it.. and the tooth next to it has a cavity forming to and they are close and so let's do two crowns, plus two teeth around them have little cavities so fill those while at it. The hygienists, who I love saw the x-rays first and did say something about ONE tooth, but now supposedly four! Now I am thinking I want to get a second opinion but I hate confrontation and I hate this whole thing. I guess I do hate the dentist.
5. I think I may have set my Good-reads goal for how many books I want to read too low, I set it at 30 books for the year, I am already 40% of the way there.