Ten Things to Smile About in March
1. Celebrating my husband's birthday! This is the 13th time we have celebrated his birthday together and I look forward to celebrating many many more together.
2. Despite me saying I would never sign Lucas up for soccer again, I did- he is doing really well and has not complained, even the slightest bit once! Miracles do happen!
3. Multiple date nights this month, including a fancy dinner and got to see Divergent (really liked it by the way)
5. Belonging to a church that not only gives me so many great opportunities to serve, but brings me peace, hope, and a knowledge of who I really am and what this life is about, plus so many great friendships.
6. Getting to see my bestie!
7. Animal style french fries!
|See those fries smothered with yummy goodness in the background!|
9. I got a time out and loved it! Spent a wonderful weekend at Time Out For Women; so many amazing inspirational talks and music, just totally recharged me. Plus spent what, if I am remembering correctly, was my first solo overnight away since having kids; though I wasn't totally alone as I stayed with two great friends and we stayed up talking way too late into the night.
10. The fact that I have the best husband as when I was away for the event mentioned in #9, he and the kids camped in the backyard, got donuts for breakfast, he helped Lucas get his pinewood derby car cut out and he cleaned the house. Oh and he took pictures of it all!! I think I should go away more often ;)