10 Things to Smile About in April
2. A spiritually high weekend of General Conference- I'm now going back and reading all of the talks
3. The fact that soccer season is almost over, only a few more games! It has been a good season, but it's almost over! Yea!
4. Lucas' pinewood derby car and all of the fun he has in Cub Scouts (even if the track did suck this year)
5. Being able to have time to just sit down and read.. sure my blog has suffered from it, but I do love reading
6. Finding this fun license plate while we were eating. To my Iowa friends, is there a Lucas county Iowa?
7. Spending a day crafting with a group of awesome ladies!
8. My family- we may have times where we drive each other crazy, but I truly love them all and couldn't ask for a better family
9. Being able to have an opportunity to serve with my kids. We handed out bags for a city wide food drive, which the following Saturday over 2,500 bags were collected. It was awesome.
10. The fact that Ryder has now made it 9 days in a row without an accident. He had been doing great for a while but suddenly went downhill, but he seems back on track now.
What things made you smile this month?