1. Two weeks of school down and so far not too bad, except I am already remembering how much I hate homework. Overall they have been doing good with it, but I just can't stand the whining that seems to occasionally accompany it, especially from Alex this year. It might also be worse because I am typing this while they are working/whining about homework.
2. I am ready for the heat to be over; thanks to no buses (unless you live more than 3 miles from the school which is hardly anyone), the pick-up line is really long. I don't want my gas bill to be too crazy but once sweat starts dripping down my back I usually say forget it and turn the car back on. I am ready for cooler weather.
3. This weekend was very laid back, unfortunately Ryder got sick so we didn't do much; hopefully we will hit the beach this weekend.
4. I started selling things on a local garage sale site-it is nice making a little extra money on things, especially the brand new shoes I ordered online for Alex from a site with no return policy that ended up not fitting.
5. Looking back at the 5 made me realize I should never write Friday 5 while helping the kids with homework, I was pretty pessimistic this week... well that and hormones, since turning 30 a few years ago, my body is trying to prove that PMS is real.
|Poor little guy got sick over the weekend|
|My new new-born bean bag blanket holder my boys built for me this weekend|
|Baking and a little fun editing|
|My baking helper|
What is your Friday 5 this week?