1. This past weekend Lucas took his turn getting sick, fever stuffy and throw up. Thankfully, he is old enough now he can make it to the toilet. Never fun, he even missed a day of school already; last year he had perfect attendance.
2. Before Lucas got sick, he did on Saturday night, we enjoyed a day at the beach. The waves were bigger than I have ever seen them.
3. I serve in my church on the Public Relations committee. As part of my calling I also work closely with our cities service council. Last night I attended (and took pictures at-I take pictures at lots of city events now) a Pastors Round Table. It was a dinner and meeting for all of the pastors of all of the churches and city leaders. There was over 30 pastors that attended, the Mayor and several city council members. It was so awesome to see everyone come together, despite different beliefs and different doctrines, all unite together to try and figure out how we can all work together to help serve in our city and make it stay a wonderful place that it is.
4. It rained! In fact it totally poured for several hours. It was wonderful, now we just need many many more days like that.
5. I found a new store yesterday it was a Goodwill book store-- so a goodwill store but only books. Yeah, very dangerous for me. Let's just say the kids all got a lot of "new" books yesterday.
|Eating lunch in some shade at the beach-notice Lucas, he was starting to not feel good|
|Sunday- totally sick|
|Soccer season has begun- just Alex playing this time|
|The clouds right before the rain|