10 Things to Smile About in August
1. School started! This can be a happy and sad thing, but my kids love their teachers and are happy about it, so it is definitely worth smiling about.
2. Our Yes Day! Which happened right at the beginning of the month before school started.
3. Rain!! Now we just need lots more.
4. Discovering a new book store- a Goodwill one, so many awesome books for so cheap! Oh and I got to enjoy it all by myself while all of my kids were in school!
5. Date night with sushi!
6. Having a babysitter we adore- who we used a ton this month! Sadly she is moving away to college next week, we will miss her.
7. Beach Day!
8. Date night with my husband! It was another company night at Six Flags, this is the third time we have gone to this and by far the most empty it has ever been, we literally walked on every ride but one (which we waited 10 minutes for). In 3 1/2 hours we went on 12 rides.
|Hot and sweaty and wind blown (from the rides) but having a blast!|
10. Photographing this little guy just yesterday, he made me work for those sleepy pictures, but I love it in the end.
What made you smile this month?