1. I used to be so good about blogging five days a week, heck when I first started blogging I would sometimes even blog on the weekends, but lately I am lucky if I get four days, sometimes less. Life has just felt really busy lately. I do love blogging though and don't want to stop anytime soon, even if it means not writing quite as often.
2. Lucas had a great birthday. We began with cinnamon rolls for breakfast and ended the day with chocolate cake and ice-cream. He got everything he asked for and has some money from grandparents he is excited to spend.
3. Yesterday I did a newborn Photo Shoot. Dad is a firefighter and we definitely had fun incorporating that. Make sure you like my Instagram account for Emily Kathryn Photography or my Facebook page as that is where you will see the most sneak peaks.
4. This week I helped at my kids' school, I tested the kids on their fluency, a minute reading. It was a bit surprising and my heart truly broke for many of the kids and how much they struggled to read.
5. This last weekend was LDS General Conference- if you follow me on Twitter, there is no doubt you saw at least some of my many tweets. I am so happy the links are already up so I can read and even rewatch the amazing talks. I definitely want to tell more about it next week.
|Alex was awarded student of the month|
|Lucas birthday breakfast|
|Birthday cake time-- straight out of camera picture|
|He was happy about the present|
|From my shoot yesterday- I am totally in love with this picture|
What is your Friday 5?