1. I cannot believe next week is Thanksgiving! Seriously, this year has just flown by. I will admit I am starting to get excited for Christmas and even want to start decorating, but I will wait until after Thanksgiving.
2. Yesterday I went with Ryder's preschool class on a field trip to a little farm. The kids all loved it and Ryder's "favorite favorite" part was milking the cow. I liked petting the goats and they liked trying to eat my boots.
3. I got to see Lourie again this week! I am doing a photo shoot of a family and meeting this family halfway which ends up being where Lourie lives. So since I was down her way scouting out locations, well we had to get together for lunch of course!
4. I have a million things on my to-do list right now.. but I also feel like I am slowly getting things checked off.. plus I have everything written down or I wouldn't remember a thing.
5. This last Saturday was Alex's last soccer game. I am totally going to miss this team. We were playing another undefeated team for our last game... and we won! 2-1! It was such an exciting game. Alex played goalie first half (and was not scored on) and then mid-field in the second half. I was hoping she would end up with the same coach in the spring, but then I realized, she is moving up to the next division! With bigger goals, and off sides... and yeah even more real soccer!
|Eric and Alex after her awards ceremony last week- citizenship and academic awards.|
|Me and Lucas after his awards- Principles Honor Roll with a 4.0|
|Alex's soccer team- undefeated!!|
|Lourie and I at lunch together|
|Ryder's favorite part-milking the cow|