1. I really need a studio space. I have a great space at the front of my house with awesome light, which I use but man I get sick of having to haul my stuff in and out of the garage... which might be why two days later it still isn't all put away.
2. This week with a four day weekend has really thrown me off, I can't believe it is Friday already! Next week my kids get out early on Friday and then our Thanksgiving break begins. I am looking forward to it.
3. I was totally dragging my feet about if I wanted to do the Review Extravaganza again this year, but I am (a lot thanks to Kenzie), so if you own a business, shop, want to promote your blog, just let me know as we are looking for sponsors for our giveaway.
4. Alex's last soccer game is this weekend. I will be happy to have a few less things to do but actually am pretty sad it is going to be over as I love her team this year.
5. Got to hang out with Lourie this week, we sat and visited while the kids played, it was so nice and long overdue.
|Dang- just missed it!|
|All dressed and ready for our family pictures|
|Actually starting to look like fall, see some leaves on the ground|
|The after math of a newborn shoot that all needs to be put away|
|The reason for the after math... yep it's worth it.|