1. Eric and I have started watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix, totally loving the show. I love football, huge BYU Cougar fan, but you know as I am watching the show as much as I still love football, it really makes me not want to let my kids play football, it is a crazy sport.
2. We had the best sunset ever yesterday. It started off pretty calm with just a little color and then it was like the color just bled upward into the sky, soon consuming the entire sky. It went from yellows, to oranges and pinks and blues. It even began raining lightly and there was a rainbow. It was seriously one of the best sunsets I have ever seen.
3. Alex and Ryder both missed school on Tuesday. Late Monday night, technically Tuesday morning, Alex woke up crying and in pain and said her ear hurt. We gave her some pain medicine and eventually she made it back to sleep. Throughout the day she complained that it was ringing and at times felt numb. This is my tough girl, who as dramatic as she is, rarely complains about pain so I began to wonder if her ear drum had ruptured and all other sorts of crazy scenarios. Turns out she does have an ear infection, just a tiny minor one. I guess sometimes she is just dramatic.
4. I filled in a gap! As I have been writing my story, I have jumped around a bit (I've already written the ending), and am now filling the holes, I have three major gaps, but as of yesterday only two. It feels good.
5. I have two newborn photo shoots coming up in February, including my first set of twins! Totally excited.
|Cutting out letters on my Silhouette for 9 hours made me a bit loopy.|
|Isn't this how you watch TV?|
|Basketball Practice- she totally fell on her butt right after this, but her shot went in|
|One of the stages of the amazing sunset- no filter, straight out of camera|
What is your Friday Five?