1. Lucas had a big report due on Benjamin Franklin this last week. Not only did he have to research and write a big essay but he also had to make a puppet and plan an oral presentation. Last weekend we made the puppet and he was going to write his paper on Monday. He had already done the research at school, which was written on a paper that was in his folder. A paper I accidentally threw out with his other papers. Needless to say Monday I did a lot of research on Benjamin Franklin. (Who is amazingly fascinating and has done way more than I ever realized by the way)
2. It doesn't rain that often here in Southern California, we really need it to rain a lot more to end our drought, but this last week we actually got some rain. It was wonderful. Except for when it was time to take my kids to the dentist. Hadn't really rained all day, started to sprinkle during school pick up. Got to the dentist and literally as we were parking the sky burst open. We tried to wait it out a bit, five minutes later we said forget it and hurried in through the pouring rain. But can't complain since we need it.
3. I have a "black-tie optional" event to go to with Eric in a couple of weeks.. now I have to decide if any of my old dresses are good enough or if I need a new dress. Probably need a new one.
4. Tomorrow I am going to be attending a mini-blogging conference. It is a special one for LDS bloggers. I am excited to see several of my blogging friends, should be fun.
5. I am glad it's Friday. Sometimes that is really all there is too it.
|Playing school and helping him practice his letters|
|Lucas' Benjamin Franklin puppet|
|Horrible picture of me but my baby fell asleep on my lap!|
|Another from the newborn twins shoot that I just had to share|
|Enjoying the weather on our drive home from school|