1. I feel like I have been the worst blogger lately, so behind on everything blog related. One of these days I might get caught up, right?
2. Alex will probably have her last basketball game this Saturday. It is the tournament game, they are playing the first place team who not only hasn't lost a game but kills every team. We shouldn't be playing them based on what we are ranked, but that is a whole other story. Let's just say I won't be too sad when basketball is over.
3. This last Saturday I got to attend an amazing conference, #BonConCA. It was a small conference hosted by Bonneville Communications for LDS bloggers and social influencers. It was a truly uplifting day and so awesome to see all that they are doing and plan to do to help spread good and light in the world. To help spread hope and peace that can be felt through a belief in the Savior Jesus Christ.
4. This week Alex was accused of doing something she did not do. She was not fully innocent in the whole scenario, but she was innocent of the accusation. Eric and I talked with her for quite a while about the necessity to fix mistakes, how that can be done and especially the fact that no matter what happens and what she does in life we will always love her and be there for her. When she came home from school the next day with a "lucky note"- I couldn't have been more happy. (see the note below)
5. Last and most important, since I don't ever blog on Saturday, I have to wish a very happy birthday to my best friend, my confidant, the person who can always make me smile and laugh and feel safe and secure- my husband. This June will be our 14th wedding anniversary. There isn't anyone else I would want to be married to.
|Alex with her teacher after the awards assembly- and notice the photo-bomber -he even declared himself one|
|Me with Jenna Kim Jones- the narrator of Meet the Mormons (awesome documentary by the way)|
|The Lucky note- and yes we will help you when you do something 'roun' (wrong)|
|One of the things that kept me busy this week- client is coming over today to see the pictures|
|After school snack|
What is your five this week?