1. Had such a great time this last weekend at Time Out for Women (can see some of my thoughts about it here). Though I must admit I felt bad that I missed both Ryder and Alex's first soccer game. It was Ryder's first game ever. At his age they have a parent/child practice the first half then divide up and play a little 4 on 4 game. Sounds like he had a very rough time and pretty much cried through all of it. Hopefully tonight will go better. Alex's team won 3-1 so that was awesome!
2. Tuesday I agreed to pick up someone from chorus practice. Tuesday I agreed to help out at Cub Scouts. Tuesday is my busiest day of the week. Tuesday Alex got sick after school and had to leave chorus early. Tuesday I had to cancel on everyone I said I would help.
3. My kids had their school open house last night. Our open house is complete with live band and dancing, In And Out Trucks, and bake sale! Then you get to see the classrooms of course. The whole school did a special surprise flash mob for the principle who is retiring at the end of the year.
4. Speaking of open house, Alex's teacher said she was one of the two students who always listens to instructions and Lucas' teacher said he is her little google and she always loves hearing what he has to say and the things he comes up with.
5. Every job has its highs and lows, yesterday I got to photograph a sweet little guy who I photograph every three months and who is one of my all time favorite clients. Helps that I love his mom (check out here blog here) and that we have such a fun time visiting during the shoots.
|The diorama Lucas made for school- Calico Ghost town in California|
|The pictures Ryder drew for Alex when she was sick this week|
|She asked Eric to carry her as since she didn't want to walk across the rocks|
|We always stop in and see the teacher they both had for 1st grade- our favorite teacher!|
|Ready for Easter? One of the pictures I took from my shoot yesterday|