10 Things to Smile About in March
1. Celebrating Eric's birthday and getting him the Ninja blender which he has used every day since.
2. Getting all dressed up for a night-out.. even if it was a fund raising event which we only half wanted to go to and it was on Eric's birthday.
3. The "lucky" notes from Alex
4. A girls weekend filled with inspirational messages, friends and great food!
5. This hot dog- ate it during my girls' weekend, but it was so good it needed a spot of it's own
6. Fun school open house and the glowing reports both of my kids received from their teachers
|Successful school projects too|
8. The fact that the multiple sicknesses that went around our house this month only lasted about a day each.
9. Having family who love and support me in my pursuits, hobbies and dreams.
10. Sunsets, the beach and being able to capture moments for families that they will cherish forever.