1. I am stuck at home today waiting for the repair guy. Our microwave stopped working and it is one of those nice built in ones, so we are getting it fixed. So sometime between 9-11 the repair man should be showing up (pretty nice it is only a two-hour window). Didn't realize how often I used the microwave until it no longer worked.
2. Even after the repairman comes I will probably still stay around the house anyway as I will be waiting for the delivery truck.. waiting for a certain very fun product today (cough Apple Watch). Yes, I am totally stoked and yes my husband totally spoils me.
3. This last week at my kid's school there was a different activity or thing they were supposed to do each day in celebration of Earth day... yeah I dropped the ball on pretty much all of it. They didn't seem to care though.
4. I got the best surprise mail this last week. My husband brought in the mail and there was a package from Amanda of Kaleidoscope of Colors, I wondered what in the world it could be. I opened it up and it was a BYU bag she had made for me! She knows I am a BYU alum and big BYU football fan and she has never seen BYU fabric in the store but saw it when she was visiting family, so bought it and made me a bag! I love it!!
5. We fed the missionaries from our church this last Sunday. The kids love when we feed them, but they have to ensure that they get their spots at the table. They make little signs, and well Lucas- well you will just have to see it below.
|My awesome new bag!! Totally cropped my face on purpose as it was a no makeup, bags under the eyes kind of day|
What is your Five? Linky open through Tuesday--- and speaking of Tuesday, join me on Tuesday for 10 Things to Smile About this Month!!