1. I wrote this post at 11:54 last night. Since spring break I have had the hardest time getting back into the routine of things. Thankfully we have less than two months of school left, I am looking forward to summer break.
2. I went on a field trip with Ryder this last week. Times like that make me realize how much of a mix of Lucas and Alex he really is. At times he gets over whelmed and loses it and other times just loves every moment.
3. I didn't play any April Fools tricks on my kids, but they sure did try and trick me many times. I of course pretended like they tricked me.
4. I am excited for Easter this weekend and probably even more excited for LDS general conference. This conference occurs every six months and is a weekend full of truth, light and inspiration. It is a weekend that always grounds me and helps bring me back to what truly matters in life. It is a weekend where I get to listen to God's living Prophet on earth today. I will be sharing my favorite thoughts and quotes on twitter throughout the weekend.
5. Speaking of Easter, I am going to cheat for one of my pictures and share an amazing video of the Easter season called Because of Him. #BecauseofHim
|The pillows Lucas and Alex made for everyone|
|Watering the plants on his field trip|
What are your Easter plans?