1. I really am ready for a blog makeover! I have found some looks I like, some of which cost, some are free.. it is just a matter of doing it all now. Anyone want to do it for me? ;)
2. Last Saturday it was freezing, upper 50's and cloudy, that is horrible for us in SoCal. At Alex's soccer game, during half time her coach was talking to all the girls asking how they were doing, asking if they were cold, to which most replied no. Alex's coach said "I'm freezing." To which Alex immediately replied, "Hi Freezing, nice to meet you. I'm Alex." He looked over our way and Eric took all the
3. Eric and I went to a kindergarten meeting this week! It is now May, which means my baby turns 5 in a couple of weeks, school gets out this month, and this August all of my kids will be in school! Totally mixed emotions on all of that.
4. Thank goodness for good friends who rescue you... when you car won't start, in the school-pick up line. My car is push-button start and there had been a message that occasionally popped up saying low key battery. We thought it was Eric's key as it seemed to only show up when he was driving... well it was mine. We were stuck. Thankfully my friend was able to give us a ride home, where Eric's key was at home and took me back to the school where I retrieved my car, which was sitting stuck at the top of the hill with all the windows down. There is a way to start without the push-button start, which I was trying.. but well there was some operator error, which could take up a whole post of it's own.
5. Going to see Avengers tonight with Eric, totally love all of the Marvel movies, we even watch Shield. So excited!
|School Pick-up line.. not the day I was stuck in it. The stuck day I was much further up the hill... and it was sunny.... and 93 degrees out|
|Part of our Mommy-son date, have to go to the Lego Store|
|A cereal box table fort- I totally used to make these as a kid all the time|
|Our current caterpillar/butterflies.. as of a couple of days ago, they are all the cocoons|