1. School is out! My kids' last day was Thursday, it is officially summer break for us! It is chilly and cloudy, but it is summer. It honestly doesn't feel like it yet, just feels like we are on a long weekend.
2. We have entered the world of Club Soccer. Alex got recruited by two club teams after her last regular season game (which they won 6-0). We went to the practice Monday and were still uncertain but went once again last night and I guess we are in it. Soccer mom on steroids here now I guess.
3. My in-laws are here for the weekend. The kids have already started sewing projects with Mimi.. though they will have to wait until Saturday to finish it as the sewing machine started smoking while Lucas was sewing. It was a very old machine that my MIL gave to us and we were just talking about needing to get a new one.. and well now we are.
4. Ryder: "I don't like pictures of babies?"
Me: "Why not?"
Ryder: "Because you shoot them with canons"- he said while giggling and laughing
5. Last weekend the boys went camping and Alex and I had a girls weekend. Alex was so excited about getting dessert at the restaurant but by the time we ate the appetizer and our dinner we were both too full. Maybe we will skip right to the dessert next time.
|We may have been too full for dessert, but after walking the mall for a while we had room for candy!|
|Final day of school officially out!|
|Walking up walls and ceilings is fun|
|Sewing with Mimi|
What is your Friday Five?