1. Eric and I celebrated 14 years of marriage this week! We went out to dinner (so good) and then went and saw the new Jurassic Park movie (also so good). Both things made us contemplate how old we feel and freak out a bit what life will be like 14 year from now. (We could potentially be grandparents!)
2. We rode the new ride at Knotts Berry Farm last week, so fun! We rarely stay the entire day when we go, but that is the beauty of having passes.
3. It has gotten hot here, 90's all week... too hot for June! Thank goodness for air conditioning and friends with pools.
4. I got to see Lourie this weekend! Her oldest girl graduated from high school! When we moved to California, she wasn't even old enough to babysit! Time goes so quickly.
5. I am waiting for a baby to be born.. no not my own, one I am going to take newborn pictures of. I took his older siblings newborn pictures the day before we left on vacation... it is seeming like the sibling is trying to follow in his brother's footsteps.
|About to ride the new ride at Knots|
|Photo-bombed by the grad!|
|14 years and many many more to come|