1. We have now officially had one month of summer break! It is flying by way too fast and I am not getting many things crossed off my list. It is so hard to get motivated in summer. We are having a great time, just those little things- like writing my book, have not been happening.
2. It always amazes me how different my three kids are, but there are surprising moments when they act more like their siblings and then that totally throws me for a loop; like when Alex actually has a shy or timid moment.
3. I am doing a newborn shoot tomorrow, or I guess today, so excited for it.. not excited about the whole set up and take down process of all the stuff I have.. I really need a dedicated studio space!
4. Quick what are some shows (that are on Netflix, preferably all finished) that you love? We are powering through the final season of Parenthood. With each episode I feel a little more sad that it is almost all done! So we will need our next show to watch.
5. We will be taking a trip back to Chicago soon to see my parents, and then actually seeing Eric's family too (for a mini-family reunion of sorts), all I know is the Midwest better get all of these tornados and bad weather out of it's system.. I'm a wimpy Californian now!
What is your Friday 5?