1. My kids swim lessons are officially over. Finally on the last day Ryder really got it and swam several short distances all by himself. I almost wish he had just one more week as I think he would really be able to do it consistently. Just need to beg some of my friends with pools to let us come over and swim a lot.
2. Our library is doing a summer reading program, the kids only have to read 50 minutes a week to get their goal; I am definitely making mine read more than that. Every week you can go and get a little prize, they are definitely little cheesy prizes... but the kids like it, so it wins.
3. We are almost a month through our summer already, it is going way too fast. We definitely haven't gotten a ton of things on the bucket list done yet, but we have had fun.
4. I officially got the registration form for Alex for club soccer; will be filling it out this weekend. She is still loving it and doing great. There are definitely a few mean/clicky girls on the team but it doesn't seem to be bothering her too much.
5. We actually made it back to Knotts Berry Farm this last Saturday, it was a ton of fun and we might just go again this weekend, we still haven't tried the new ride yet, my kids are so opposed to long lines, don't think I will ever be able to take them to Disney.
|Never get enough pictures we me and my oldest, so we remedied that while at Knotts|
|That is a big hot dog!|
|Trying out a new toy and real life, Creepers on the counter, blocks on the floor, pumpkin cups in the summer|
|Taking this caused more drama that you may imagine|