1. I totally knocked out a newborn session this weekend, fastest turn around ever for me. But it was either turn it around quickly, or make the parents wait until I am back from vacation. I am so happy with how the shoot turned out too.
2. Speaking of vacation, if you follow me on Instagram, you realize I am on one! Visiting family, seeing sites and having a great time.
3. Packing is the worst.. I am really good at putting it off until last minute, but I always get it done. Do you like to pack ahead or wait until the end?
4. It really is pretty annoying when you fly out of the busier airport in order to get a direct flight and then your plane is almost three hours delayed.. might as well had the layover.
5. I have realized I have come to taken some things for granted, like fast internet. I am at my parents house now and their internet is painfully slow. So slow I have been turning off my wifi and just tethering my phone to even be able to upload pictures. No wonder why they don't do much on-line, I wouldn't either with internet like this!
|Some sillies hiding in my bed|
|My flying buddy|
|The fountains at Brookfield Zoo|
|The dolphin show- it just wasn't what it used to be when I was a kid|
|Anyone else think polar bears are freaky tall?|