1. I think this summer is going on the record as my worst summer ever for blogging. My kids start school though in less than two weeks, so I have a feeling it isn't going to change much in the next two weeks. (Though there will be 10 Things to Smile About this Tuesday!!) Have to enjoy this time, I am not ready.
2. This week I got to attend a party that was thrown for the Special Olympic Athletes that are staying in our city. It was awesome. Our athletes were from Iceland, where I was told it is only 5 degrees right now. They were loving the heat.
3. We have not gone to the beach this summer! We have had a couple of different times where we have thought about it, but just haven't made it. We definitely have to go before summer is over.
4. I apparently don't shop at Walmart that often. When I went there this last week with my kids for school supplies (definitely the best place to buy school supplies), Alex asked "what is this place?". Though in the end Lucas was amazed at how big it was and thought we should shop there more. Personally I am a Target girl; though I will always go back for school supplies.
5. This last weekend we got Ryder a new bed and Alex some new bedroom furniture. I will definitely have to get pictures to share. I love how Alex's room came together.
|Major closet purge before back to school shopping|
|Shopping at IKEA is always fun|
|Ready to head to church (Eric is always already at the church for morning meetings)|
What is your Friday 5?