1. First and most importantly today, Happy Birthday Mom!! Today is my mom's birthday. She truly is an amazing woman who gives so much to others, who is constantly serving, who was always at all of the plays and band performances, and someone I can always count on.
2. We made it to the beach this week! It was the first time this summer we have gone. Yes, you would think living in SoCal we would spend our summer at the beach, but we really don't. It was a ton of fun though and really glad we went.
3. Today is also special as it is our YES day! This will be our third one now, we will see what happens this year.
4. Found out Ryder's teacher this week; he has the same kindergarten teacher that Alex did and at least two of his friends from church are in his class (still waiting to hear about the third, fingers crossed). There are actually 5 kids from church that have AM kindergarten at his school, and well I might just be picking him up only once a week as we are going to carpool!
5. Alex has another soccer tournament tomorrow; this one is a little closer to home. Fingers crossed they do good.