1. This year is the kindergarten year, that mid-day pick up really throws things off; yet I love having that extra time with Ryder still. He comes home and shows me his papers, we eat lunch, hang out and do his homework when I can concentrate fully on him. But yesterday when he went to a friends house right after school and I had three extra hours, wow I got a lot done.
2. Today is new iPhone day, and yes I am getting the new iPhone and yes I am very excited.
3. Did you know it's fall already.. yeah the weather here forgot it, triple digits here yesterday! Seriously I am so over it. Living in SoCal I don't miss a real winter anymore (except on Christmas day will always love a white Christmas), but man do I miss a real fall.
4. This past Sunday I spoke to two different church congregations or wards for my Stake Public Affairs calling. I really don't mind speaking in fact I would often rather speak then teach a lesson as with a lesson you never know how much people are going to interact.
5. Eric and I had such a fun time at the BYU game this last Saturday... it would have been even more fun had we won.. but I am not getting into that now. I forgot how fun it is to be in a stadium with a bunch of fans yelling and screaming. There were a ton of BYU fans there. They say our team always travels well, and it does but a lot of has to do with the fact that there are BYU fans everywhere and so it is the local fans that come to these road games. Though the people we sat with at dinner and around us in the game, all had come down from Utah for the game.
|At the Rose Bowl Cheering on our Cougars-we walked around the entire stadium to get this shot|
|Alex playing soccer- which is the number one sports for concussions- yikes- knock on wood she is good! (#Ad)|
|Beautiful sunset this week|
|Costco Churros for the win!|
|My $30 thrift store find made all pretty now!|
What is your Friday 5 this week?