1. Can I just say I have felt like the worst blogger lately. I have actually been writing, but I have been horrible about going out and reading your blogs! I really hope to get caught up this afternoon.
2. It probably hasn't helped that I have pretty much not been at home at all this week. Tuesdays are always my cray insane days, but this week it was also Thursday; I was literally home for about 2 1/2 hours total during the day.
3. I shot a maternity session this week, so fun and and so excited to meet their little guy in a few weeks. I have a family shoot this weekend... and then a bunch of shoots one right after the next coming up in November.
4. Had such a great time with my in-laws this past weekend. It was a very sad day when we had to take them back to the airpot. Lucas had the most sad tears when it was time to say goodbye.
5. I love helping out in my kids' classes at school. It is so fun and often quite interesting to see their interactions at school. Ryder's teacher just loves him and says she always wants to take him home. Great teachers really do make a big difference.
|My family and my in-laws|
|Love this picture of me and Alex|
|A Boy Scout now!|
What is your Friday 5?