1. We had a cool thunderstorm here this last week and are supposed to get more this weekend. There really is something kind of fun about thunderstorms and it actually brought rain too, so a good thing.
2. My craft room is almost complete! I just need to get up my wall decor and finish moving all of my craft supplies into it, but it is so close; I am loving it.
3. Ryder had his first school field trip this week and I was lucky enough to be one of the two parent names drawn to go on the trip. We saw a play at the local theater, it was cute and the kids had fun.
4. My in-laws are here this weekend, which is actually a really good thing. Love them and the kids always have so much fun with them.
5. I have an upcoming maternity shoot, two newborns shoots, a family session and a Christmas card session! It is the crazy time of year for photographers.
|Finally got up my fall decor this week|
|Lucas in his 5th grade performance- it was a great show wth fun songs|
|My $30 thrift store find before and after|
|Ryder and I at the play|
|My $20 find- after, storage for my craft room.. will have to show you the before soon|