There is a lot of time left this month- so feel free to come back when the month is officially over and add your link, as I know my list would have a lot of Turkey and yummy food added to it if I posted a week later.
10 Things to Smile About in November
1. This time of the year, even though it is crazy and very busy there are so many fun things that happen you can't help but love it.
2. My kids both receiving citizenship and the highest academic awards
|Plus the fact it is almost this girl's birthday!!|
4. Boot weather!
5. Yummy food
6. Lots of great photo shoots this month and even managing to get the pictures to the clients before we left town for Thanksgiving!
7. Going to a home BYU football game. I have gone to many games since graduating but it has been a while since I have been able to attend a home game; it was so cold but so fun!
8. My kids getting to spend time with their cousins.
9. The fact that it might snow this week-- obviously I am not in California right now (in Utah for Thanksgiving) and as much of a wimp that I am, the thought of watching it snow does kind of excite me-- shhh don't tell!
10. Though it hasn't happened yet, a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with lots of family.
What made you smile this month? Again- don't forget linky will be open for two weeks, so plenty of time to come back and join in.