1. On Saturday I got to see my dear friend Amanda of Kaleidoscope of Colors when I took maternity pictures for her! So excited to meet her new little baby in a couple of months! Today I am spending my morning editing the pictures from her session.
2. Alex's team won their first game in their state cup series. She played really good and helped set up a shot.
3. The weather was perfect this last week, mid 70's and sunny. Had a park date with a bunch of friends from church; the kids all played and we sat and visited, it was a much needed day.. though I did get a bit sunburned.
4. I am the worst at putting laundry away. Usually when the kids are getting ready for bed I will be scrambling to get it in their closets; so if it is night that Eric isn't home and it is up to me solely to do bedtime.. well the clothes end up on my bedroom floor. I always start the laundry early in the day with the best intentions.... but yep...
5. I can't believe that January is almost over! I am still getting use to the fact that it is 2016. I am proud to say I have written the year correctly every time this month. Watch, halfway through the year I will randomly mess it up.
|Science Discovery Day at school- throwing paper airplanes|
|Back of the camera shot from my shoot on Saturday|
|My little shopping buddy.. ended up getting this box in blue instead|
|Lucas kicked butt on his science fair project|
|The big winds always seem to come on garbage day|