Ten Things to Smile About in January
1. A new year with a fresh start- including starting up the chore charts again with the kids and them all happily doing it with no whining! (Print your own copy here)
2. Lucas was student of the month.
3. Snow on the mountains!
4. Starting off the year with two great photo shoots.
5. Actually planning a menu for the entire month! (Will be sharing it soon) It makes me feel so productive to actually have meals planned!
6. This picture
7. Lucas finished his science fair project! I might not have smiled much during it, but now that it is over, lots of smiles!
8. And with #7 having a husband who is willing to get up extra early on one of the few days he could sleep in, to help Lucas finish up his science fair project.
9. Being able to spend a day with my bestie Lourie- the boys had so much fun and she and I did too.
10. The fact that Alex is making some hard decisions in order to follow her faith and what she knows is right.
What made you smile this month?