1. This has been a crazy busy week, not only has there been the regular soccer practice, school, homework, etc. but there was a soccer team parent meeting, school awards assemblies, a newborn photo shoot... and on top if it all, I am presenting at a Women's meeting at my church this Saturday....which I may or may not be quite finished with my presentation yet.
2. My photo shoot this week was a total last minute one and a referral from another photographer; I have to admit it felt really good being picked by another professional as a great choice.
3. Lucas and Alex both received academic awards this last week, they both have straight A's, very proud mama.
4. I am watching the last season of American Idol, I am actually really enjoying it; there are some crazy talented people. In my next life I want to be able to sing like that.
5. Ryder lost his first tooth!! My baby lost his first tooth! It honestly made me almost tear up a bit-as time goes too fast.
|It takes some kind of skill to make a ice-cream cone like that!|
|My kids with their teachers|
|First tooth gone!|
|Back of the camera of newborn shoot from this week|