The link up will be open for 2 1/2 weeks, so plenty of time to link up.
Ten Things to Smile About in February
1. Getting all dressed up, amazing dinner and entertainment and raising money for a good cause.
2. Our Fancy Family Valentine's Dinner
3. Going out to sushi with Eric- we have to go out for it at least once a year, usually we go around Valentine's.
4. Having good friends to car pool with for school pick-up; very sad a couple are moving away- but wonderful to have good friends to do this with.
5. This giant ball and how much fun we had with it.
6. Lucas getting first place in the district on his science fair project!
7. The fact that Ryder's soccer practice will only be one day a week! That means only 3 days of soccer instead of 4, that extra day at home truly is nice.
8. Surviving Eric being out of town for a few days-- always fine until bedtime, just too quiet without him.
9. Alex doing better and better at her soccer games-good to see some of her old spark and confidence come back.
10. The fact that I actually began journaling again. I obviously blog, but had not written in my personal journal since 2009! I only had two kids last time I wrote; but I am going strong now.
What made you smile this month?