1. It's fixed! They finally came and fixed our mailbox, it was after the time for today's mail delivery, but it is fixed!
2. Had a great shoot this week, the little guy was 2 months old, so we were planning on doing a family shoot mostly, but at the end when he just drifted off to sleep, we ended up being able to get some awesome more newborn style shots.
3. My Tuesday's become busier this week! They switched goalie training to Tuesday, so now Tuesday afternoons involve chorus, sometimes Activity Days, two different soccer practices, and Scouts. It is a bit insane.
4. Eric's current job is quickly coming to an end, we think we are going to stay where we are but we just never really know. I will just be glad when we know already.
5. We have almost hit the 1 month of school left mark, which is crazy! I will admit I am looking forward to sleeping in and lazy mornings, but the fighting and bickering that sometimes seems to happen, not as much.
|A Saturday Day date at the movies meant a stop at the Apple Store after of course|
|My father-in law loves drawing pictures on his iPad- he put a few of his drawings into a cute book|
|Painting she made at an after school program|
|From this week's photo shoot|
What is your Friday 5?