1. This week was County Science fair, actually it was four counties. Eric took Lucas Tuesday morning to set up his project then we had to wait until Thursday night to find out... Lucas got a bronze metal for his project! We are so proud of him, he was excited.
2. This week has been insanely busy, tomorrow I don't have much on my schedule and am so looking forward to it. It is even supposed to rain over the next several days and I might just be hoping it rains enough to cancel Ryder's game on Saturday as then we would have a day with nothing!
3. General Conference was beyond amazing, so many talks I want to listen to again and again. Will be sharing favorite quotes soon, I had planed on it this week, but the whole Post Office thing sucked away a lot of my time.
4. Ryder had a great time at the Kindy 500 with his Ryder truck, I took pictures for the class which I have gotten off my camera but not even looked at, that kind of week.
5. I watched American Idol last night, I am kind of glad this is going to be the last season, but as I was watching the finale and all of the former winners and contestants, it made me nostalgic... but hey one less show to watch is nothing I will ever complain about.
|Kinda 500 Ryder Truck|
|Worn out after a great 4-1 win|
|From a recent newborn shoot|
|His science fair project at county on set up day|