1. Sometimes vacations just feel like a nice break, this one was a wonderful break that made me have no desire to go back home! One that made me feel almost antsy about real life and where we are in life right now, almost ready for a change; yet wanting to completely ignore my actual adult responsibilities and life decisions. I am sure once I am back home all will feel good again, but for now I just like this happy little vacation bubble.
2. I have 4 photoshoots booked the week I get back. I have never had so many in one week, it is exciting yet daunting.
3. The cousins have all had so much fun playing together this week, there are 9 between the ages of 11 and almost 2. It is so fun that they are so close in age and have a friend to play with, and sometimes fight with.
4. We went to BYU campus yesterday. It was so fun being there and reminiscing, but wow when I saw the students it made me feel old! They all looked so young; when did I get old?
5. I realized I have lived in a climate where it doesn't snow (at least not right where we live) for 10 years now. It makes it so when I go places that do snow, like Utah, that I just assume it must be warm and summer-like year round. I have forgotten what a snowy winter is like.. and well that isn't necessarily a bad thing.