1. I have stayed up too late every night this week, all because of the Olympics. Love watching the Olympics, swimming and gymnastics are my favorite.
2. The first week of school went great for all of my kids, a huge relief to me of course. Ryder has definitely been tired and worn out come bedtime.
3. Had two photo shoots this week, the second one is tonight. Love all the shoots I have had lately, getting kind of scared for the next two months- which are traditionally the more busy times; it might get crazy.
4. I finished reading a book today by an author who I actually "met" many years ago when I first started blogging and now she has written her first book! I loved it.. but you have to come back on Tuesday to find what book and what author.
5. Speaking of books, once I get all caught up with everything I have gotten behind on- I plan on getting back to the book I am writing. I really want to get it finished.