1. Eric and I survived a weekend of adventure! Friday night we went to Six Flags and hit about 10 rides in four hours. Then we topped it off by going to Knotts Berry Farm the next day. It was actually a ton of fun but definitely physically exhausting!
2. Our check engine light came on this weekend. I took it to the dealer first thing Monday morning and they told me it would be at least until Wednesday! They did provide me a rental car (a smaller unpowered car than what I usually drive)- come Thursday (yes one day later than said) I was so happy to get my car back. I realized I really am kind of a car girl.
3. I cannot believe my kids have just completed their third week of school! This year is going to be over before we know it. Fall is all kinds of busy, but so many fun things too.
4. After almost a month of having all of my kids in school all day, I am definitely adjusting to this new norm though not nearly as productive as I thought I would be. I still have not got back to my book, but I also keep getting more photoshoots.
5. Yesterday a client came over to view her pictures and she cried while seeing them-- it truly does make it so wonderful to know I am creating something they love so much.
|Six Flags Date Night|
|Me and my baby at Knotts|
|Airplanes at Knotts|
|Sunset over Knotts|
|Apparently this is the week of Ryder- lots of pictures with him this week|