Ten Things to Smile About in August
1. The successful start of another school year. The kids all have great teachers and are loving school!
2. Getting to meet friends, old and new at BlogHer.
3. Watching the Olympics- especially Michael Phelps and his game face.
4. My family and kids who often make hard choices to stand up for what they believe in.
5. Going to the BYU women's soccer game and getting a picture of the goalies- mine and BYU's
6. This picture- some pictures I take and after the fact just think, wow that was a good capture.
7. Date night to Six Flags!
8. A lot more great photo shoots this month.
9. A weekend getaway to Big Bear
10. And the fact that Ryder's first (and hopefully last) trip to the ER was only because of a popcorn seed stuck up his nose. More about that tomorrow.