1. Oh the joy of Monday holidays- it is already Friday! I think every school has now started. It is crazy to me that there are still schools that start after Labor Day, especially since we have been in for over a month now.
2. Speaking of school, Alex was the first Student of the month for this school year. Very proud mama.
3. Today I get to sit around all day, well all afternoon and wait for our couch to be delivered. I hate that they give a 4 hour time window, really can't they get it down to at least two? Oh well, I have the beach shoot I need to finish editing anyway.
4. Wednesday, Lucas and I participated with our church in an amazing service project. We worked with Feeding Children Everywhere and packaged 36,000 meals for kids in need. It was an awesome opportunity.
5. Early this week I went shopping to Costco. I parked in the row I usually try and get, so I won't forget where my car is and went in and did my shopping. I came out and put my cart at the end of my car and went around to unlock it. I have one of those cool keyless entries so I never have to dig my key out of my purse. I put my hand in to unlock it and nothing. Try again and nothing. The key fob must have stopped working! I dig through my purse and find my key and hit the unlock button. Nothing. What in the world? I hit it a few more times. Still nothing. Finally, I take the actual key out of the Fob and put it in the lock, it turns but nothing! Why is my car not unlocking?? I walk to the end of the car, hitting the unlock button a few more times just because if something isn't working you just try it again right???... only to see the tail lights on the car one spot over blinking. I was at the wrong car.
I quickly moved my cart over to my car and unload my groceries hoping no one noticed my little fiasco.
|At at mini airplane museum|
|The cars from the car mishap|
|Feeding the Children- over 36,000 meals packaged|
|Student of the month!|
|Latest newborn shoot-twins!!|
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?