1. The kids are back in school after spring break and I am totally ready for summer now. We will see halfway through summer if I am still feeling that way, but I am ready for easy mornings.
2. Twice this week, I pulled into my driveway only to either be dropping off kids or hurrying to something only to leave a few minutes later again. My days with my kids in school might be more easy and slow but my afternoons filled with activities/sports and running kids places are so crazy busy. I am not sure which is better.
3. This weekend is the first session of General Conference or the Women's session. I am so excited and so ready for some good inspiration and hope. You can watch it online this Saturday here.
4. It got cold and rainy again this week. I am just glad we had good weather for spring break... and I didn't miss having one night off when soccer got canceled.
5. In some ways I am "all caught up" on things right now... there are so many things I want to do or could be doing, but sometimes when I don't have as much on my plate I seem to do less... am I the only one?
|When a local donut shop makes a Buzz Feed list for one of the best in the country- well you have to go|