Today I am writing these rules for a prompt by Mama Kat. (check out her site is it great)
Rules of Motherhood: The Rules of the Play Ground
- DO NOT throw sand then coming crying to me when it gets in your eyes!
- DO NOT lick, kiss or put your mouth on any playground equipment!
- DO NOT bury your shovels, sand toys, or shoes and then complain when you cannot find them.
- DO NOT climb up the slide or stand at the bottom of the slide, you will be taken out.
- DO keep your shoes on; otherwise your feet will get burnt, splinters, stepped on or all of the above and I will probably just say "I told you so"
- DO play with the other kids so mommy can sit and talk with the other grownups; don't you know the park is as much for me as it is for you?
- DO go around running, screaming and going crazy to ensure all of your energy is depleted so you will take a nap.
Follow these rules, and any others I may decided to throw out there last minute, and all will have a good playground experience.
Thanks Mama Kat for the great writing prompt!