- Lucas started swim lessons this week--which means a lot of anxiety
- I knew if he just went and tried he would do fine
- So I used bribery--a lot of bribery every single day
- I am almost starting to wonder if it was worth it
- But today he finally wasn't too anxious! (except for when he kept saying he wanted to go home)
- And since his anxiety went away, in it's place was silliness and defiance, oh goody.
- I think I prefer the anxiety.
- I wish I would have signed Alex up too, I think she would have done great
- She is fearless-in the scary she is going to kill herself kind of way
- Except around new people-then she sometimes tells me "I was being shy"
- Well at least she has self-awareness.
- Did I tell you how happy it made me to have so many people link up with their Ten Things list? Well it did!
- I really need a button for that that people could grab...
- Anyone want to make one for me? I will give you all sorts or bloggy love.
- It made me
temporarilyforget about the guilt I am feeling from not playing with my kids much.
- But isn't that why you have more than one kid, so they can play with each other?
- They having been playing great with each other all week.. and just each other.
- Oh wait, there was that one afternoon I drove a truck to Strawberry Shortcakes house and had a sleepover.
- And the movie, don't forget the movie that I
feel asleepwatched with the kids
- okay guilt is
- I really like doing the confessionals in this style, I totally stole it from Glamazon.
- She is awesome, you really should check out her site.
- And since I just gave her credit it isn't stealing.
- Phew, one less thing to feel guilty about.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Friday Confessional: Bribery
It's Friday! And a holiday weekend, so excited. And well an awesome thing about Friday's is the chance to lay it all out and confess how it really is and link up with Glamazon Mom.