Chicken, Avocado and Provolone Wraps
Prep: 15 min Total 15 min
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 (8 inch) low sodium flour tortillas
- 4 leaves red leaf or boston lettuce
- Combine chicken, tomato, cilantro and hot sauce in a medium bowl; toss well. Add avocado; toss again.
- Arrange cheese over tortillas; top with lettuce leaves and chicken mixture. Roll up; cut diagonally in half.