which was in black and white as part of the collage yesterday
- It was one of his brother's toys that he probably shouldn't have anyway, but hey I gave it right back after I got the shot I wanted.
- I would never give up my bed or bedroom for company... well I guess I shouldn't say never, but I just don't think I would.
- Eric's parents often would give up their room when we had a little baby and there wasn't a better place for us... but I just don't think I could do it.
- In fact in a lot of ways I find company visiting to be a bit of a hastle
- (unless its company like grandparents who come and play with the kids giving me more free time)
- with having to do extra cleaning, having extra people, trying to entertain everyone.
- And I like my routine, I like my down time and alone time and that just flies out the window with company
- But if you came to visit you would
probablynever know it as I get all my complaining done beforehand, put on my big girl panties and then end up having a great time and totally love having people come visit.
- But you still can't have my bed.
- And this confession is pretty timely since I have company coming today.
- But well she never really reads my blog anyway-or rarely does-even though she is one of my best friends! Pshhh! So M. if you are reading this actually-I hope I just guilted you into reading my blog and if not, well then I can keep talking about you and you will never know-hehe I kid!
- So I am off to clean. Head on over and link up your confessions.