And speaking of memes did you see the introduction of Proud Mommy Moments? If not check out yesterday's post- this is going to be fun. And the final bit of business- this months Ten Things To Smile About This Month is going to be on MONDAY! So please write up your list and link up.
- I know what I want for Mother's Day.
- I want a day to myself and some money to spend while I am alone.
- This mama
needswants new clothes
- Well I want some alone time for shopping and such things that are much easier without kids and then I want to go to dinner with my BFF Lourie (CA Girl)
- Got it Eric? And Rich? (CA Girl's husband)
- Good thing my husband reads my blog.
- And well is it sort of ironic that for Mother's Day I want a break from the reasons I am a mother in the first place...
- hmmm oh well it's what I still want.
- Yesterday I saw this lady totally screaming and yelling at her kids in the store.
- It made me realize that life goes too quickly and is too precious to ever act like that.
- But this may have been a bit hard to remember come homework time that afternoon.
- I hate homework.
- Though I still wasn't as bad as that lady.
- When I was little I used to love homework-especially when I was in grade school. I thought I was so cool and big because I had homework.
- And okay I may have sort of been a nerd and brown-noser
- But when I was in school homework was rare- not every day.
- Going on vacation last week was so good for me.
- I came back from it ready to try and be a better mom.. I want my kids childhood to be magical.
- No I am not going to wear a top hat and perform magic tricks-but just do the little things, notes with lunches, build forts, go on "adventures" with them
- I feel this drive but then I don't follow through with it nearly enough
- this is why I like Amy's blog so much-she truly seems to make life magical for her children
- Tomorrow's cooking Club recipe is going to be the last... my SIL's and MIL and I are all sort of burned out and after a year and a half are done with it
- Instead we are starting some organizational/cleaning type goals that we are going to do with each other
- I will miss Rachel's food pictures-though she still will being posting food pictures on her food blog here --don't go there if you are hungry though as she takes dang good food pictures
- And well I really want to get back to the book I am reading so I am ending here.
- Oh though I have to say I read Hunger Games-more like devoured Hunger Games and love love loved them!